Monday, January 7, 2013

Family is everything.

Mondays are always my favorite.  Glenn has the day off and we always go out & do something.  Until i had a family of my own i never realized how important family is.  My parents were never the kind of parents that did game night or movie night.  We always just did our own thing and occasionally we would go out to eat together. I love my family regardless of course but now that i have a family of my own i definitely want to be more family driven with them.  I can't wait until they get older and we can have game and movie night!

As i walked with her through the mall today, she reached out and grabbed my hand & it melted my heart.  We always hold hands while walking but for some reason this moment really sank and stuck with me.  It made me realize that one day just like i was with my own mother, that i wont one day she will not want to hold my hand.  It really scares me having her grow up, more so her than Ezra. Might sound sexists but i worry more about her since she is a women and more vulnerable.  But for now i will take in all these sweet moments and all of them i can get. 

I really do not know what i would do without these two in my life.

A picture of Emmalee at the play place in our local mall :)

Tonight was the first time we were kidless. My mother in law watching both Ezra & Emmalee. Glenn and i went to Outback Steakhouse and had a nice dinner & than did a little shopping afterwards as well. It was nice but man did we miss our kids.  I was so excited to pick them up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment