Saturday, December 15, 2012

The little things

I can't get over how fast babies grow up once they are out of the womb.  You look forward to them getting out and being able to be with them hand and hand yet when they are out you wish they would stop growing and even get back inside! Or that's how i've been feeling lately.

Ezra Avery is now 7 weeks old and already smiling when I talk to him and making the cutest little coos at me. My husband says he is a mamas boy and I how he stays that way forever!

I remember 7 weeks and a few days back I couldn't wait for that moment to meet him. I ended up going past my due date which everyone tells you the whole "oh you always go early with your second, blah blah blah!" We'll in my case that didn't happen! Actually neither times it did. With Emmalee Zooey I was 3 days late & this time I was 1 whole long week late. But before I get off topic I just couldn't wait for that moment and now I wish I was waiting all over again. Ezra Avery is my last baby; we do not want anymore kids. So I'm cherishing it as much as I can.

Tonight I was baby talking to Ezra Avery and he was smiling back at me and I took a few pictures to capture the moment. It's really is the little things that mean the most and last with you forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment