Saturday, December 15, 2012

About Raising two!

I figure I will start off this new blog by explaining why it's called Raising two in the first place.  I am a mother of a two year old girl & a newborn boy!  Their names are Emmalee Zooey & Ezra Avery ( I tend to use their middle names a lot followed by their first name! So just a little heads up on that.)

My name is Jennifer Carvajal.  I am married and will have been for two years on April 16th!  My husband & family own a Tattoo shop here in Florida. He is one of the tattoo artists along with his brother (my brother in law).  I am a stay at home mother and have been since my daughter was born two years ago.  It's definitely the best job i have had yet and probably won't find a better one.

I made this blog because sometimes I have a lot on my mind and love discussing topics SO what better way to get them out than writing about them!

I might as well introduce my children since lets face it, a lot of posts will be about them with adventures we have together and share them growing up right before my eyes.





No comments:

Post a Comment