Sunday, December 16, 2012

Great finds & carnival rides!

Since meeting my husband Glenn his family always had this tradition were every Sunday they got together in the morning and have breakfast. They switch houses every week between his mothers, grandmothers, brother & his family and now us. It's a really nice tradition and let's us all make time to see each other at least once a week! Back to my point for all this! Today at breakfast us girls which includes myself, my mother in law & sister in law all left and went to check out some local garage sales close by. I ended up finding this gorgeous table and awesome polaroid camera (which I've been telling my husband for months I want one!). The table is gorgeous, they were asking 10$ but I got it for 8$ and the camera only 2$ so my Sunday got just a little better leaving with both those things for 10$!

The table & camera I got!



After breakfast we made our way home to put the kids down for their naps & just relaxed. We were going to surprise Emmalee with going to the local carnival they have every year around Christmas!

SO after naptime and all we got ourselves loaded up in the car and off we went! It was beautiful outside. A little warm for my taste for how it's mid December and Christmas is only 9 days away but in the low 70s high 60s was fairly nice for Flprida so on top of nice weather Em had a blast on the rides. This was the first carnival we have been to where she actually rode rides by herself without her daddy or I and man that was quite a milestone in my book. She didn't when cry when we would walk away from strapping her on each ride. I won't lie I almost shed a tear from sadness and pure happiness that my baby girl is getting so big so fast. Seeing her being so big and independent and how happy she got once the ride started made everything so worth wild in going to the carnival.

Glenn's parents, brother & his wife along with their two kids all met us up there and it was such a blast. We got to eat some funnel cake & Ice cream along with laughter and smiles. It was a great way to end my weekend & Sunday!

From the carnival



These photos I took of Glenn and Ezra are too perfect.  Nothing sexier than a daddy and his baby & baby wearing is too sweet!


2 comments:

  1. Awww love this! Wish we had a carnival more then once a year. Love what your doing with this little blog.

    ReplyDelete