Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The best job on the planet!

As I said in my pervious posts I am a stay at home mother and i'm so blessed to be able to stay home and be with my babies everyday! 

Today i spent a lot of time staring at my babies, after the shooting in CT last Friday I have started holding them tighter & trying to soak more moments in cause you never know what could happen tomorrow waking up.  I have to remember when little things stress me out, when i get overwhelmed because Emmalee Zooey is having a horrible tantrum, if and when both babies are crying at the same time that they are here with me and I have to remember I can't take that for granted no matter what.

Here are some photos we took today!



BUT these two children would and could not be here today if it wasn't for my lovely husband who does so much for this family and do so much for me to be able to stay home with our children. I can't believe in just shy of 4 months i will have been married to this man for 2 years! 

Time really does fly when you are in love!





No comments:

Post a Comment