Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013!


Thanksgiving was great, a ton of food and alot of regret from it is a must. Every year it works out perfect with our families. My mother eats early on in the day (around 2-3pm) and my mother in law eats around 6-7 so works out perfect. The kids get in naps in between and everyone stays happy that way (hahaha!)   This year we went to my mother in laws church for a service which we normally don't do but she asked us to come. We had breakfast there then came home to rest before stuffing our faces. It was finally cold for a holiday here in Florida which is a rarity! 
My sister in law, myself & my mother in law on Thanksgiving.

My Handsome Boy! 
Can't believe i get to call these two mine! so grateful!


The Carvajals!

My sister in law and i !

No comments:

Post a Comment