Sunday, December 1, 2013

Emmalee turns 3!

I can't believe i just tiled this entry Emmalee turns 3 because it feels so surreal to me that i have a 3 year old. I don't think it gets easier realizing how big she is getting each year. I'm so proud of the little girl she has become but it's so bittersweet knowing she isn't a baby anymore. Yesterday (november 30th was her real birthday) which we celebrated by having cake for breakfast, taking her to build anything of her chose at Teddy Mountain and went out to lunch, she had fun but we saved the blast for her party which was today (December 1st). We had friends and family join us and it was so nice having everyone come together for my little girl. We had a really tough time deciding what to get this girl for her birthday but she has been LOVING my kindle lately so we knew we were going to try and get her a tablet. It's just our luck that her birthday falls right by Black Friday and we get the good deals on things! We got her a kindle fire and she loves it all to much!

\
Eating cake for breakfast was the coolest thing to her!

The Elephant she chose to make and the cute cowgirl outfit she picked for it!

The Kindle she got on her birthday<3

Made this with a bunch of pictures i've collected over the years and it still blows my mind she was this little 7lbs 2oz baby girl once. 

Today was her party. Our original plan was to do despicable me but they didn't sell any of it in stores which i didn't understand so her second favorite was Toy Story! 







No comments:

Post a Comment