Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve & Day goodies!

Christmas 2012 came and went so fast. I can not believe Christmas was just yesterday. This one was Emmalees third Christmas and each year it gets better and better! First one of course she was still a itty bitty newborn but last years she was 1 and it was a lot of fun but this year definitely tops it them all for sure! Seeing her wake up on Christmas morning and seeing all her presents under the tree was magical. She was so excited to open them and just kept wanting to rip all the wrapping paper off.  The highlight of my Christmas was the joy on her face as she opened each gift and how happy she got! 

I love love love our Christmas holiday routine. The way my family and my in laws family celebrate is perfect.  My in laws do Christmas on Christmas Eve at midnight, we get all dressed up and go over to have dinner, dance and hang out with family and friends and at midnight we open all the gifts. My family does Christmas on Christmas morning!

Emmalee got a ton of new toys, too much actually! We either need a bigger place or to get rid of some toys lol. 

Opening gifts with grandma :)

My big girl!

The best family picture we could get<3

Santa's Favorite :)

Her play tent!

Ezras new play mat! He loves it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment